Online Training: Understanding Geothermal
April 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This class will cover:
• Basic operation of a geothermal system
• The different parts that make a geothermal system work
• The different types of loops and how they are installed
To register, call JoAnn Corken at 859-291-4664. You will receive login instructions upon sign up.
Online Training: Inverter Technology
May 13, 2021 at 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This class will cover:
- New inverter A/C and heat pump systems
- Proper installation and service procedures
- New controls used in inverter units
To register, call JoAnn Corken at 859-291-4664. You will receive login details via e-mail the day prior to the class.
Class Times: 3pm–7pm
Class Fee: $70.00
Call JoAnn Corken @ 859-291-4664 to sign up for Florence classes.
- All Kentucky classes qualify for Kentucky Masters & Journeymen hours
- Florence classes qualify for Ohio HVAC CEU hours
- Classes approved for Elite Residential hours
- Per state rules, repeat courses do not qualify for accumulative credits. Each class must be unique.
i.e. Taking (2) Heat Pump Classes only qualifies for 4 CEUs total whereas (1) Inverter Technology Class & (1) Heat Pump Class = 8 CEUs
Classes are approved
for NATE CEU hours.
- ATTN: Kentucky Journeymen/Masters… You can attend two Corken classes and earn all your hours for the year. You cannot take the same class twice in the same year.
- Persons attending classes for KY & Ohio credit hours must bring photo ID and journeyman/Masters or Ohio license number.
- Class fee includes reference material and lunch or dinner.
- Corken Steel reserves the right to limit class size or cancel classes.
- State of KY classes require 12 or more people in attendance.
- Class registration must be made 7 days prior to class date.
- Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to class date.
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to class date will be billed for the class.
- State of Kentucky Approval refers to recognition of education activities only and does not imply approval or endorsement of any product of the company displayed in the program or brochure.
Corken Steel’s experienced training and support team is ready to assist you with any technical issues with your Tempstar, ClimateMaster, Lochinvar, LG, Panasonic, or other equipment.
The Corken Steel Products headquarters in Florence, Kentucky, features many enhancements to maximize your training sessions. In addition to our scheduled classes, we also offer customized NATE training to suit your needs.
The Home Comfort Expo presented at Geofarm is an annual event organized by Corken Steel Products. It takes place the Thursday before Labor Day, located on a beautiful 300 acre farm in Aurora, Indiana. More than 300 dealers attend the event each year to expand their industry knowledge and learn about products and services from over 20 different vendors.
This training event qualifies for:
8 Ohio / 8 Kentucky Masters & Journeyman CEU Hours
NATE CEU Hours